ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF OUR FRIENDLY FUNDRAISING COMPETITION!!
GRAND PRIZE WINNER: TINA YUN
2ND PLACE: THE INNOVATIVE ACADEMY OF LIBERAL ARTS & SCIENCES
3RD PLACE: AMBER PHILBECK
Fight Into Fitness
Bryn Mawr College Volleyball
K&S Therapeutic Services
Branding 4 Abundance
Self Worth Experience
Thank you to all of the teams and individuals who participated! We truly appreciate your support. Our efforts will continue as we raise funds to support virtual therapy for those in our most vulnerable communities. This is a very difficult time and with your help, we are able to provide a bit of relief. We encourage you all to continue to post and share our message with others.
Break the silence - break the cycle of mental health stigma in communities of color. xxx
ABOUT OUR CAMPAIGN
CREATE YOUR FUNDRAISER PAGES
1. Create a Pledgeling Account
- Visit the Pledgeling website and click Start Fundraising on the homepage. Click Here
- Complete required fields as the Team Lead and add your Team Name in the field titled ‘Company Name’
- You only need 1 page per team, which is managed by you – the Team Lead. Your team members do not need to create accounts
*Check your email to confirm your account and click through to Step 2
2. Access and create your fundraiser pages
- Select Fundraisers from the left-hand Fundraising Tools menu
- Click Create A Fundraiser and follow the set up prompts
- Add personal images or team pics to the carousel
*Make sure to include your story on the page and tell us what BLHF means to you
3. Get the word out and build your winning team!
- You donate $25 first 😉
- Ask 10 friends/family members to donate $25 towards your efforts
- Throw a virtual fundraiser of your own: poetry night, music/concert, spades game, recipe share, etc. you may consider a weekly event.
- Share your story of why this mission is so important to you
- Share with your email list, Facebook, IG friends – ask them to donate what you think would be an appropriate dollar amount (we suggest between $10-$25, but any amount will help)
*This page can be shared via it’s unique URL in text, on social media and in email
*The page is optimized for mobile
4. (Optional) Add a keyword to your page and create a mobile campaign
- Keywords for your page are auto-generated based on your campaign title
- Friends can text your keyword to receive a link to your fundraiser page to make a donation and read more about our organization
Don’t want to create or manage a team?
Create Your Own Individual Campaign
Just follow the instructions above and omit the Company Name / Team name in the account create flow.
WIN SOME AWSOME PRIZES!!
LET'S HAVE A LITTLE FUN ON THE WAY TO HEALING HEARTS AND MINDS!
[video_embed url=”https://vimeo.com/411805773″ border=”yes”]